WHAT WE DO
Ecological Hauling and Earthwork
We’re a family operated Nevada County business conveniently located in the Grass Valley Brunswick Basin on Highway 49. We serve many neighborhoods in Nevada and Placer counties, and also operate within a 120 mile radius of Grass Valley. Some of the neighborhoods we regularly service include Nevada City, Grass Valley, Alta Sierra, Lake of the Pines, Lake Wildwood, Penn Valley, Smartsville, Auburn, Colfax, North San Juan, Newcastle, Roseville, Placerville, and beyond. We specialize in ecologically-sensitive hauling and earthwork for your residential and investment properties.
We go above and beyond your typical hauling company by:
- Using only earth-friendly equipment and supplies.
- Ensuring the work we do on your property has minimal impact on the environment—especially riparian corridors and other ecologically sensitive sites.
- Processing things you are ready to release, and recycling and re-homing anything that we can.
ZAP Haul & Earthwork is a local-eco-charitable business that specializes in clearing unwanted “stuff” of all kinds from your property to make it truly enjoyable. We offer earthwork services for that purpose, and more.
- Clear brush off your property for fire safety and beatification.
- Maintain and repair gravel driveways.
- Grading for car ports, outbuildings, and greenhouses.
- Install and maintain drainage systems, including swales and culverts